Beyonce Knowles & Maternity Line in the Works

Beyonce Knowles & Maternity Line in the WorksLooking to capitalize on her pregnancy experience, Beyonce Knowles is planning a new line of maternity wear for expectant mothers.

The “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” singer will release the collection through her House of Dereon label and has been enjoying the whole process of getting dressed with a bun in the oven.All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman. It’s been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant.

As for her decision on what to wear to the MTV Video Music Awards where she announced her pregnancy, Beyonce explained, “I was extremely nervous. It was the toughest red carpet I ever did.”I didn’t want a crazy picture or gossip story to break the news, so I decided to say nothing and proudly show my baby bump. I felt it was more powerful to see the love and enthusiasm as opposed to saying anything